AC & Roses,

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. Seeing Angus Roses' gut I feel better about my beer belly.
Nice tits too.

maybe he know most of the songs...no that wouldn't be it

vexing

Like all those bands won't work. Queen INXS etc. Also AC/DC lost too many key members now. Would be like putting Justin Beiber into the Rolling Stones.

Well, they have to keep the obligations to the company

Yes, it is fucked, but thats how it rolls

Seeing ACDC live last year was awesome.....but as my brother said, they sounded like they where putting everything into there last gig

And I agree with him

You cant play forever

Brian Johnson has lost his hearing due to racing cars, not music.

When the Doc tells you to stop or else, you dont have much choice

Bon Scott died in 1980. Is it really that hard to Google him and get the date he died?

Oh dear lord. Anyone but him! Although this gives me a great idea for a series about zombie rock bands...

His unique dancing weave should be popular with diehard head bangers

I'm a fan, but the line needs to be drawn somewhere

Cheers

Axl is such a diva. I remember the show at Eastern Creek, and he made the crowd wait.
I think someone had a glass bottle.
Might not have been a bad thing if someone had laid him out with it. Just thinking out loud.
Definitely not the right choice here. Nor is Barnesy, IMHO.
Maybe a left-field selection from an Aussie punk or metal outfit, with the range and volume to suit?
Not some soft metal pussy like Axl.

My brother went to GNR at Eastern Creek

He reckons the sound quality was shit and a waste of money

I love GnR but everything Axl has done post GnR ends up in a mess of contractual legal team drawn out bullshit, he had to have a massive press release whinge when they were inducted into the hall of fame. By the time Axl is satisfied with all the terms and conditions in the AC/ROSE contract AC/DC will have finished the tour and produced the live album.
Andrew Stockdale would be a reasonable fill in, but he seems a bit high maintenance as well.

I cant see ACDC putting up with his shit. They are a no nonsense band

They dropped Phil Rudd like a stone.

I've never liked Johnson's voice. For me, it's Bon or nothing. Axl in his current state will be just terrible.

Back