Afl Finals 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven19

Homer is God
Reaction score
New thread for us afl supporters.

Wow, one game into finals, two possible knees, Menzel (big ups for a quick recovery, 20yrs old acl aint great) and Buddy with a knee twinge. Buddy's did not look as bad as Menzel's.

Cats week off with the win.

Hawks face winner of StK & Swans.

C'mon Blues Sunday arvo.... :)

Gotta love finals footy.

Menzel is a big loss for us Cats fans, if only Stevie J could kick some set shots we would be rocketing.

Dont think there is much space for moony with Tommy playing like he did last night and the other big men doing there job.

No Buddy No Hawks expect them to drop out in straight sets.

Kleiny

Should be a cracker of a game on Sunday raven, carn the Bombers

I think essendon will fix em up, I believe the bombers have backed themselves at good odds :p

sydney v saints could go anyway

wobbles will flog the weagles

and most importantly, I hope a Melbourne based club picks Fev up and he puts the Fev show on for us again.

As long as he doesn't come to Essendon, great player but I think an example needs to be made. He's had way too many chances

Off the field, but as a major sporting identity & a lot of kids looking up to him, he was a complete twat most of the time (on the piss mostly). Not someone I'd want my kids to aspire to. I'll grant him that he seems to have pulled his head in a bit but still..

Menzel is a big loss for us Cats fans
He is and it's a big disappointment for him/club/fans, but unlike Buddy he should not be impossible to replace, the Cat's injury list is not too long.

Bombers at half time are like boiling wort in the kettle. After 60 mins its all over.

Just what I need, bloody Carlton supporters chirping away. Salary cap cheats!

Not a blues fan but I hate the bombers more :) only one finals win in a decade now.....)

Not a blues fan but I hate the bombers more :) only one finals win in a decade now.....)
Sorry mate, wasn't calling you a carlton supporter, they would be harsh words indeed!

I hate Carlton with a passion, they are little more than a bunch of cheats. They rorted the system between 1994 and 2001, contesting the finals in 6 of those 8 seasons. They played in 2 Grand Finals winning the Premiership in 1995. The AFL were no where near hard enough on them. They should also remove the results from those years, from the record books! It's a blight on the game.

Just what I need, bloody Carlton supporters chirping away. Salary cap cheats!

Bombers rorted the salary cap too.

We have paid our pennance. Time to cash in with a win over the eagles next week!

Go you mighty Blue Baggers.

Bombers rorted the salary cap too.

We have paid our pennance. Time to cash in with a win over the eagles next week!

Go you mighty Blue Baggers.

If the bombers jumped off a bridge, would Carlton do it as well?

Carlton's salary cap rort was in a league of it's own.

What sort of club still claims a premiership in a year they were found to have rorted the salary cap? NO MORALS!

Eagles will pulverise you guys over there, just like they did earlier in the year.

Blues play well on big ovals, the mcg, & subiaco suits the blues nicely, and judd will be infront of his home crowd. Bring it on!