• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cubes & Buckets - No Chill & Grain Storage [MELBOURNE]

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those 10L cubes are Golden... :ph34r:

Just picked up 9 taking my total to 11 of them.. bring on the RIS experiments :super:

The biscuits have been selling like hot cakes, that means it's CUBES GALORE!!!

Let's see how a super low price moves them, we've got HEAPS! Funds alcoholic camping brewers, what better cause is that?! :p

12L cubes
4 for $10
10 for $20

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1444961542.333060.jpg

Which buckets are the translucent ones? A couple of mini-batch friends looking for 15L ish fermenters.

They are 15L! Only have a couple of those at the moment really only have cubes. Do they no chill? As the 12L cubes would be perfect for mini batch no chill and ferment directly in the cube, bung hole just needs a quick drill and thread is there for the tap!

Edit: hehe, I said bung hole...

DJ_L3ThAL said:

Let's see how a super low price moves them, we've got HEAPS! Funds alcoholic camping brewers, what better cause is that?! :p

12L cubes
4 for $10
10 for $20

attachicon.gif
NOW you tell me! 'Woulda done a deal on the spot this morning if I'd known.. :( This one's personal... ;)

Done Rob - let me know when you're ready to swing by :)

DJ_L3ThAL said:

12L cubes
4 for $10
10 for $20

attachicon.gif
Still got a reasonable amount kicking about for anyone looking at No-Chill cubes. Less manual labour when you can cart around 2x 12L cubes instead of 1x 20L, saves the back!!!

I'll take 10 of the 12L cubes if they're still going? Where do I pick them up from?

Cheers

Edit: just PM'd you

DJ_L3ThAL said:

12L cubes
4 for $10
10 for $20
Still going with these for those who are interested, can do good price for those interested in bulk 12L cubes :)

Latest posts

Back