Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could not wait HAD to put the sample label in the signature :) just for now.
And Batz thanks for the nice words, the black plastic pipe was fun, I am playing with a few bands and at festivals, I have a half hour slot at a multi cutural festival this weekend :) you know you have worked up a thirst when the spit dribbles out the end of the Didgeridoo [Yadaki]. :(

WOW! Franko you really have outdone yourself, that is just Fantastic!

Watega - Bindi,

Is that taken off the pic of you playing the big didge on Dicky Beach

Is that taken off the pic of you playing the big didge on Dicky Beach
[post="126965"][/post]​
[/quote]

Moffat beach Xmas eve by a Swiss TV crew, it was shown on Swiss TV of all places :blink: they used the sound in the background of world champion paragliders flying off Moffat beach headland, I did it for nothing as I did not know they were recording our little concert <_< a paragliding mate saw it in Europe and sent a copy to a mate here :huh:

Awesome work mate. What program do you use to make these.

I have a cousin who's a graphic designer who suggested I get Illustrator for this type of stuff. Wondering if there's anything free out there that will do the same job.

Thommo

If you've never had any experience with Adobe Illustrator it can be a little bit daunting to use, not to mention expensive.

CorelDraw is also pretty handy for that sort of thing. As is Microsoft Publisher and is probably easier to use. :)

Warren -

Franko uses photoshop for his works of art... I think the base version is cheap but the good one which photo imaging companies etc use is quite expensive.

Cheers,
Andrew

I use Adobe Photoshop I think it costs around $1000 or more
Illustrator is about the same

Franko

How much do you charge to do one Franko? I'm thinking of calling a brew "Loverns' Leg Opener Lager" with a sort of burlesque theme to the labels. Any help appreciated mate.

Cheers,
Andrew

andrewl said:
How much do you charge to do one Franko? I'm thinking of calling a brew "Loverns' Leg Opener Lager" with a sort of burlesque theme to the labels. Any help appreciated mate.

Cheers,
Andrew
[post="127082"][/post]​

PM me Andrewl

Franko

andrewl said:

Cheers,
Andrew
[post="127082"][/post]​

If it works plenty will want the recipe for "Loverns' Leg Opener Lager" :rolleyes:
Also the label :)

I'm not doing artwork like that yet, but for modifying images to the 'max' like Adobe photoshop does, or so I am told, I was put onto Paint.NET by a friend who does wedding photography semi-pro. It's free and does anything I can think of doing to an image, with 'layers', 'twirls' etc.
Cheers, :chug:

Vangleator said:
I'm not doing artwork like that yet, but for modifying images to the 'max' like Adobe photoshop does, or so I am told, I was put onto Paint.NET by a friend who does wedding photography semi-pro. It's free and does anything I can think of doing to an image, with 'layers', 'twirls' etc.
Cheers, :chug:
[post="127099"][/post]​

I have Photoshop [had or have 6,7 and Cs] and play and fix images using layers etc etc have been doing so for years, BUT still can't do what Franko does :( there lies the skill of an artist

bindi said:
you know you have worked up a thirst when the spit dribbles out the end of the Didgeridoo [Yadaki]. :(
[post="126958"][/post]​

Bindi that is a good name for a brew

"Digeribrew's Spit dribbling real ale "

Pumpy :)

Pumpy said:
bindi said:
you know you have worked up a thirst when the spit dribbles out the end of the Didgeridoo [Yadaki]. :(
[post="126958"][/post]​

Bindi that is a good name for a brew

"Digeribrew's Spit dribbling real ale "

[post="127109"][/post]​

DONE :) next Ale it is.

There's no doubting Franko's amazing skills. Bloody fantastic art that I'm sure Franko has spent many hours perfecting. :D Just don't think there is any 'easy' way to get the results we all desire. (I'm so dissapointed that "Brew Power' has been taken) :(
Keep up the great work Franko. :beerbang:

:( Poor old Batz Brewery looks a bit tacky these days :(

But then it's been around a while, same as the brewery..and brewer

Batz

Batz said:
:( Poor old Batz Brewery looks a bit tacky these days :(

But then it's been around a while, same as the brewery..and brewer

Batz
[post="127118"][/post]​

Its not what it looks like ,its what the beer tastes like that comes out of it and I reckon you would be alright in that department . ;)

Latest posts

Back