BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob, Order noted,
All of those that PM'd me also order noted. You should have received a PM back from me.
cheers.

Last call brewers...

Another call for great service. Order turned up quick and well packaged. Thanks Steve

Latest Yeast has arrived.

Got a few extras of a variety of yeasts, including the PC-1217 West Coast IPA if anyone is interested.

Cheers Steve

A few people have asked about postage for the 5kg Sodium Perc.
Newcastle local $5.50, plus any extra items up to 25Kg
Port Macquarie to Ulladulla $11, plus any extra items up to 25Kg
outside of those areas, anywhere in Oz is 12.50.

Cheers Steve

Brewman_ said:
A few people have asked about postage for the 5kg Sodium Perc.
Newcastle local $5.50, plus any extra items up to 25Kg
Port Macquarie to Ulladulla $11, plus any extra items up to 25Kg
outside of those areas, anywhere in Oz is 12.50.

Cheers Steve
That postage price seems like a bargain Steve. Does the 'anywhere in Oz' price include up to 25kg, or is that for the 5kg of sodium perc alone?

Cheers,

Ken

Hi Ken,

The rate for shipping covers 25kg in newcastle and from Port Macquarie to Ulladulla.That is the $5.50 and $11 rates for 25Kg.

Outside of those areas the rate covers only 5kg. That is the $12.50 per 5Kg rate which is a satchel.

Cheers Steve

Time to order some Wyeast. Order must be placed this weekend.

The Private collection is the same as last month.

Let me know what you need by the end of the week.

Cheers Steve

Brewman_ said:
I'll be placing my Wyeast order this weekend. If there is anything special you need let me know ASAP.

The private collection for this month is new, see below.

Cheers Steve

[SIZE=medium]Wyeast 1217-PC West Coast IPA[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Beer Styles:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]American IPA, Imperial IPA, American Brown & Red Ales, Scottish Ales[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Profile:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]This workhorse strain is ideally suited to the production of west-coast style American craft beers, especially pale, IPA, red, and specialty ales. Thorough attenuation, temp tolerance, and good flocculation make this an easy strain to work with. Flavor is balanced to neutral with mild ester formation at warmer temperatures, allowing hops, character malts, and flavorings to show through.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Wyeast 2352-PC Munich Lager II[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Beer Styles:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Munich Helles and Dunkel, Oktoberfest/ Märzen, Munich Dunkel, Schwarzbier, Traditional Bock, Maibock/Hellesbock, Dopplebock, Eisbock[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Profile:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]An excellent choice for the malt-driven lager styles of Bavaria, or other styles where a clean and malt-forward profile is desired. Compared to Wyeast 2308, 2352-PC produces less diacetyl and sulfur during fermentation; combined with its good flocculation and rapid maturation, quick turnaround with this strain is possible on many systems.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Wyeast 9097-PC Old Ale Blend[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Beer Styles:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Strong Ale, Old Ale, English Barleywine, Historic English Ales, Wood Aged Beers[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Profile:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]A custom blend containing an attenuative ale strain along with a proportion of Brettanomyces to replicate historic styles which would have picked up funk during extended aging. 9097-PC will ferment well in high-gravity worts, producing fruity beers with great complexity. The Brettanomyces character adds a pie cherry-like flavor and sourness which will increase with age[/SIZE]

I'll bite. Another oddball, rare yeast for my collection.
Please order me a Wyeast 2352-PC Munich Lager II , for my Summer brewing. Ta

...and a Schwarzbier grist/hops recipe too, please. Yeah, that'll work...

1 x 5112
1 x 5526

Website says you have these in stock at the moment, is that correct?

fungrel said:
1 x 5112
1 x 5526

Website says you have these in stock at the moment, is that correct?
Hi Fungrel,
I have one 5112 but it has some age on it... Was going to use it myself...

On the sour strains I only order these as requested. I can order these for you. this week if you like?

Cheers Steve

Yes please. One of each thanks. Is there the a rough estimate of when it would arrive?

Back