Clive Palmer Palmer to run the country

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
And the Titanic ......
Are'nt we on the titanic anyway under the command of captain bollard. ..cheers..spog... Err sorry gillard. Dunno where bollard came from.

palmer.jpg

this is what happens when both major parties have lost any vision for the future and chase after the cheap popular vote. they seem to want power for the sake of power these days and have no idea what to do with it. after all with only two parties to choose from the other side will fuckup enough eventually so people will vote your party just for a change of leadership regardless of policies on offer.

This guy is all show and no substance.
I predict this will go nowhere.

peas_and_corn said:
Do people from Queensland still admit he's from there?
Short answer is........NO

If that man was a decent human, instead of building the Titanic II he would have used that money to flood proof Bundaberg and really made a name for himself. He wants to be PM...what a wanker.

where was Latham from?, he was a laugh a minute

Ducatiboy stu said:
Katter,Barnaby,Pauline............Clive

Gotta luv Queensland.
katter is awesome, leave him alone. pauline reminds me of john farnham in his this is my last concert,
and he comes back again and again and.....

Ducatiboy stu said:
Katter,Barnaby,Pauline............Clive

Gotta luv Queensland.
and you left out that funny little fellow can do campbell newman,
who thinks shale oil mining in the great barrier reef is great for queensland.

If a party that is already tightly attuned with the ignorant opinions of the nation can't make any real impact (Family First) then what does some deluded BILLIONAIRE think he can do to connect with the common man?

I do forget the the common man is a ******* moron though. We'll all be working in the mines by year's end.

At least politics might be more entertaining for a while. Sometimes a jigger of sugary laughs can do wonders when your palate is numbed from the stale taste of depressingly inevitable mediocrity.

We're fucked regardless, send in the clowns.

bum said:
If a party that is already tightly attuned with the ignorant opinions of the nation can't make any real impact (Family First) then what does some deluded BILLIONAIRE think he can do to connect with the common man?

I do forget the the common man is a ******* moron though. We'll all be working in the mines by year's end.
Clive doesn't want the common man working down the mines, him and jabba the hutt want foreigners working in them for $5 a day.

Back