Coopers Lager + Black Rock Llme

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Was given the coopers lager, have a Black rock LLME can1.5kg, will get a lager yeast, any suggestions for this kit?. Will the LLME be enough by itself to beef up the kit, not looking for high Abv. just something with a bit of body, i have some DME and some carapils.
Cheers
Briby

Using the Black Rock LLME will be fine, if you want a bit more body you could steep some Carapils (300g?). I'll assume you have means of temp control seeing as though you'll be going for a lager yeast? Maybe dry for aome flavour/aroma, I'm not into lagers really so which hop I don't know, maybe some Saaz

H
Using the Black Rock LLME will be fine, if you want a bit more body you could steep some Carapils (300g?). I'll assume you have means of temp control seeing as though you'll be going for a lager yeast? Maybe dry for aome flavour/aroma, I'm not into lagers really so which hop I don't know, maybe some Saaz

Hi HB,
Have 150gms of Carapils, so will mix with 150gms of carared, last of both. Have some Horizon hops left over so might use around 10gms and turn it into a light American Lager.
Cheers
Briby

Latest posts

Back