50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanpedro

Reaction score
This is a pretty good deal although the 1st choice I went to in Port Melbourne had a pretty limited range. But 4 Duvels for $11 is too good to pass up.

You have to sign up to the foursquare application on your phone and check in when at the store. This should unlock the special and you show them at the check out. You can get this special once a day for the rest of June. http://twitpic.com/5572dk

Its a phone app, Like checking in on facewaste (facebook)

Basically lets everyoe know where you are at the moment...

EDIT: Thats actually a pretty sweet deal... i sense ill be detouring to work for the next 18 days :) Hang on, the missus has an iphone... Better get her onto it! SWEET!

That's unbelievably good. My local first choice has a massive selection, trios pistoles, duvel, TTL, chimay etc etc. Gonna download 4sq now and visit tomorrow

Tony Abbott will know where you are, where you have been and this information will be collected for all time.

But hey - trust them - if you haven't done anything wrong, why should you worry :)

View attachment 46339
I doubt Tony Abbott has heard of this particular application. I doubt he's heard of mobile phones or the internet.

They're out to get him whether they like it or not.

What a waste of time that was. Went to my local 1st choice and no phone service and no gps signal = unable to check in to foursquare. Queried staff as to how it's possible and they had no idea but told me they "think" the deal is something like get a free $5 bottle of wine when you buy a bottle of Penfolds.

Check in when you have reception and walk into the store show them the deal and pay?

What a waste of time that was. Went to my local 1st choice and no phone service and no gps signal = unable to check in to foursquare. Queried staff as to how it's possible and they had no idea but told me they "think" the deal is something like get a free $5 bottle of wine when you buy a bottle of Penfolds.

My check in didn't work either as the special didn't 'unlock' but the staff had a little foursquare sign at the counter and they just swiped the barcode reader over that instead. It is bloody annoying when staff don't know the specials that are current, it looks like 1st choice changes this special regularly maybe the bottle of wine was the old special.

Basically lets everyoe know where you are at the moment..
Not sure if I want that, the deal yes, but is it worth the deal?
Everyone knowing where you are and probably guessing what you're doing at a certain address?

It could be handy if you get abducted... Also, who cares if your at 1st choice? Its just a way for them to have us advertising for them.

Can the tin foil hat brigade keep this in topic. Great deal. If ur paranoid gir, then don't do it and be quiet.
I'm splashing out. 4 pack of pistoles and la trapp tripple.

Not sure if I want that, the deal yes, but is it worth the deal?
Everyone knowing where you are and probably guessing what you're doing at a certain address?

Well lookee here boys, what have we got here? Sweet ass little boy just where 4sq said he was going to be - You go first, Stretchy...

cornered.jpg

:blink:

I've been asked which first choice has a great range that I've been discussing..Ringwood Victoria. Been a couple months since I was there last but they have always had a great range there. It's a huge store.

I used the voucher yesterday at Sylvania nsw, bought a 6 packk of schofferhofer for $12.

I was apparently the first person to use the voucher according to the guy at the counter. I will be going back for some more for sure, might get a 4 pack of duvel or similar.

just picked up a 6 pack of leffe radieuse for $15. Bang!

Well lookee here boys, what have we got here? Sweet ass little boy just where 4sq said he was going to be - You go first, Stretchy...

:blink:

Some dimwits ive seen "check in" to "my comfy bed"....

Click on that and it brings up a freaking google map pinpointing the address :blink:

Fook that

Latest posts

Back