50% Off 4 Or 6 Packs At 1st Choice If You Check In Using Foursquare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used iphone 3gs which can use wifi but i guess as long as you can download the application four square and use it in the shop then many devices should work .

I jsut got it to work on my non iphone nokia Nsomething

Happpened to be down in Mornington today and despite "checking in" foursquare wouldn't unlock the deal on the iPhone, the staff argued with me that it must be my service provider and they needed to see the unlock screen, the store manager came and i had to show him i had checked in and then they said they wouldn't normally allow it but they would this time. Crap.

I grabbed 4 separate leffe blondes as that had a 4 pack price tag and then the cheeky prick tried to tell me that was no go cause it the deal wouldn't work without a cardboard pack barcode. So i argued about it not being my fault there system was crap and they shouldn't have a 4 pack price if you can buy a 4 pack.

After a half hour ordeal walked out with 4 leffe blonde for $10.

Lot of bullsh*t as there is a first choice right next to work i'll be badgering staff again tomorrow.

anyone had any luck getting say beers that only have Pricetags that say "Each" ala London Pride?

nuh, i don't think they will sell anything that doesn't have 4 or 6 pack price tag. Some comments above about this.

I noticed a few of the English Beers are now sold by the "8 pack" which is new to me at my local 1st Choice. I wonder if if had anything to do with the current sale.

Called in on the way home yesterday. Got 6 loose Leffe Radiuese for $15 without question but they did have a sixpack price on the shelf.
Nokia Foursquare app freezes when checking in (known Foursquare issue atm) but they gave me the price when I showed them me checking in and the resultant freeze.

I'll be back!!!

Called in on the way home yesterday. Got 6 loose Leffe Radiuese for $15 without question but they did have a sixpack price on the shelf.
Nokia Foursquare app freezes when checking in (known Foursquare issue atm) but they gave me the price when I showed them me checking in and the resultant freeze.

I'll be back!!!

Quick - stock up for another Belgian beer dinner :party:

just signed up will check out Chaddy and Ashburton tomorrow.

quite funny how first choice probly thought this would be a good promotion to get rid of some vb and the like befor tax time

but now looks like they are gonna get rheemed and plunded of their finest bounty!

i just hope they have enough good stuff to go round :eek:

not sure i agree, they know they can move a 6 pack of Vic but it may be 6 months for a sixer of Grand Ridge Bitter...
I think it might be a craft cleanout before tax time.

quite funny how first choice probly thought this would be a good promotion to get rid of some vb and the like befor tax time

but now looks like they are gonna get rheemed and plunded of their finest bounty!

i just hope they have enough good stuff to go round :eek:

not sure i agree, they know they can move a 6 pack of Vic but it may be 6 months for a sixer of Grand Ridge Bitter...
I think it might be a craft cleanout before tax time.

true, might have to check the bb dates

6 leffe blondes for $15
Happy days

Wanted the radieus but they only had 5 bottles :(
As long as it has a 6 or 4 pk price on the shelf u can get it :)

Has anyone had any luck with Dans matching this offer? As far as i know we only have two 1st choice's here in Adelaide, and the one near me does not have an amazing range, If Dans could do the same deal that would be sweet! :D

Happpened to be down in Mornington today and despite "checking in" foursquare wouldn't unlock the deal on the iPhone, the staff argued with me that it must be my service provider and they needed to see the unlock screen, the store manager came and i had to show him i had checked in and then they said they wouldn't normally allow it but they would this time. Crap.

I grabbed 4 separate leffe blondes as that had a 4 pack price tag and then the cheeky prick tried to tell me that was no go cause it the deal wouldn't work without a cardboard pack barcode. So i argued about it not being my fault there system was crap and they shouldn't have a 4 pack price if you can buy a 4 pack.

After a half hour ordeal walked out with 4 leffe blonde for $10.

Lot of bullsh*t as there is a first choice right next to work i'll be badgering staff again tomorrow.

anyone had any luck getting say beers that only have Pricetags that say "Each" ala London Pride?

1. Singles are not included in the deal.
2. I was told yesterday that Leffe doesn't come in cardboard packs. The manager said I should grab 6 loose ones and that it will constitute a 6-pack. I did it today. The problem is they have lots of new, young staff with not much knowledge of the shop, beer or the whole 4sq thing.

6 leffe blondes for $15
Happy days

Wanted the radieus but they only had 5 bottles :(
As long as it has a 6 or 4 pk price on the shelf u can get it :)

How did you get 6 blondes for $15?? It comes as a 4- pack. Only the radiuse come as a six- pack for $15

How did you get 6 blondes for $15?? It comes as a 4- pack. Only the radiuse come as a six- pack for $15

I think it comes down to the people serving you dont really give a shit. They just get there hourly pay and do what they feel they got to do. The did not even look at my phones promotion, He just activated the promotion and was going to give me both 6 packs at half price, but my girl steped in and said she was getting the other. I guess it just depends on who you get?

Back